‘reset’ is a good old soft reboot.  ‘engreset’ scares me.  I wouldn’t try it.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Sam Kirsch via Af
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:43 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Reset Canopy Web Interface without Reboot?

We've got a 430AP that's still running 11.2.  It appears to be fully functional
except the web page does not load up.  I can telnet into the device without any
problem and its obviously still passing traffic.  SNMP data from the SMs is
coming in.  None of the commands listed in help seem to be what I'm looking
for, unless I'm overlooking something.  I'd like to avoid rebooting the unit
until overnight hours, is there a way to just reset the web server?

I do see a 'reset' command and a 'engreset' command but I'm not seeing much
documentation on engreset.  Is anyone familiar with that command?

Regards,

-- Samuel Kirsch, Tech Support/Web Development/Sales
Plexicomm - Internet Solutions | www.plexicomm.net
Office: 1.866.759.4678 x109 | Fax: 1.866.852.4688

Emergency Support: 1.866.759.9713 |  <mailto:sam...@plexicomm.net>
sam...@plexicomm.net