Correction, the 2824 is a J4903A. Same thing, mostly…

-Tim

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Timothy D. McNabb via Af
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 1:35 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Dragonwave latency issues

The one malfunctioning is a V1810-48G. The one I put together to replace for
the trunking as temp is a 2824. The other side is J4904A.

All of our switches of various models we have purchased are managed and support
Dynamic LACP and link aggregation. The interfaces and cooling (fan vs fanless)
are the only differences in the ones we have. The older units run a Java GUI
whereas the newer units have an HTTP setup.

-Tim