We have had success on both ends of the spectrum.  We have a number of “shared
colo” customers who pay $99/month for 1-2U of space and get 10Mb/s of bandwidth
included.  They must visit physically during regular business hours or
additional charges apply.  Then we have full rack customers who can come and go
as they wish 24X7 with prices starting at $650/month.

We only have a few customers that we hear from often and those were the
customers whom we allowed minitower computers instead of rack mount (they have
been customers for years).  These specific customers bought the cheapest
servers they could get their hands on with no remote KVM or similar
capabilities.  When a reboot doesn’t solve their problem then they need access
to that building.

Colo is about space and power – bandwidth is secondary and not typically a
major source of income in our case.  We include access to shared 15A outlets
with shared colo and for full cabinet (and half cabinet) colo we provide a
dedicated 15A outlet with lots of conditions (you must use our power bars, you
cannot load the circuit past 80% etc).  Additional power we charge $15 per amp
per month if I recall… we can do AC or DC power as well.

So limited hassle for us – we see a bit of DOS activity with them but nothing
in comparison to the rest of our services.  YMMV of course….

Paul