Equinix, right? *sigh*

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Carlos Alcantar via Af" <af@afmug.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:58:12 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Colocation

This is very true and if you dig into the large publicly traded colo companies
you will find out there money isn’t really made off of space and power it’s
made from the xconnects between cages. We pay 10x more in xconnects then we do
in space and power.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / car...@race.com / http://www.race.com