http://www.ntop.org/products/ndpi/

ndpi is a fork of the opendpi project that was started by ipoque

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>

On 10/28/2014 07:30 PM, timothy steele via Af wrote:
Powercode/procera prob best option
NETEQ is a little more simple but dose a lot less

Pfsense with Ntop would be a free option but 99% more manual labor involved

—
Sent from Mailbox <https://www.dropbox.com/mailbox>