Jason, I am new to posting here. I cannot seem to see your direct
email address, please email me at s...@webformix.com so I can respond
back. Our Sandvine stuff was a bit more expensive than the Procera and
Allot options that ran around 30-35k but not too much. The support
contract is the killer though. You have to have the support contract
for the updated definitions and the yarly contract is 4k with
Sandvine. Procera and Allot are about the same. Sandvine definition
updates are once a month.