I don't have the calcs handy atm but it was calculated 5x9 at 2048QAM.
Short link though, 3.5 miles with 3'/4' dishes, RSL low 30's.  Quite
aware of how quick 2048 will drop down, and 80mhz channels would have
given more wiggle room to drop rates and still maintain 1Gbps but
there was a time crunch for the project and the 60mhz heads were in
stock.  Even at 256QAM the throughput is adequate *for this particular
application* if the fade is worse than calcs.