There's also a more compelling case for the new AP if you already have the new SM installed and pointed at it.

Well crap on a cracker.

One would think that they've been working toward this for the last year. I would think that everyone would benefit from just using the 450 SM in all cases. Cambium would benefit from economies of scale, we would benefit from reducing inventory, yada yada yada.

bp