Hell ya!  Fridge that pays for itself.

From: Eric Kuhnke via Af
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 3:11 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Wifi for large houses

your samsung internet enabled fridge has been zero dayed and is now
participating in a tor-controlled distributed dogecoin mining syndicate.

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Adam Moffett via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:

  I'd be happy to share in that job.

  My big beef with our brave new world is that you have to reboot everything.

  Microwave display is screwed up....unplug it and plug it back in.
  Washing machine digital display is not responding.....unplug it and plug it
back in.
  DVD Player frozen.....unplug it and plug it back in.
  Dodge Intrepid won't shift gears......turn it off and turn it back on.

  These are all true stories.

  The internet of things will be a network of crap that doesn't work unless you
reboot it regularly.  When they are up, the "things" will all be participating
in a botnet.

    finally someone took over Doug's job of letting us all know the sky is
falling!?!?

    hip hip hooray...long live Ken the prognosticator!