http://www.comsearch.com/applications/search_3650/search3650MHZ.jsp

From: Wireless Admin via Af
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 9:09 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Finding 3650 interference

It was inevitable that it would come to this when some decide following the law
is optional.  Best thing to do is notify the FCC of the violation.  If they get
involved it will likely be too late to help your immediate problem, however it
would likely help in the long run.  Giving up on the process doesn’t help
anyone.

Steve B.