Our fcc lawyer loves to write love notes LOL

On 11/5/2014 10:47 AM, Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. via Af wrote:
On 11/5/2014 7:03 AM, That One Guy via Af wrote:
you are assuming that the offender is even registered, and thats a pretty big leap of faith. Youre better off going out with a cheap ubnt in SA mode and drive sourcing it, but what good will it do, even if its an unregistered base station, you have no fcc recourse.

I have had great results in communicating with offenders. Many do not know that the license requirement and or know that they are interfering with you. Many times it is a PtoP shot that is over powered. You can also probably have the offender narrow or move channels just by speaking firmly and offering assistance.

Gilbert