I have a CMM4 running 8 AP's (3 450 5.4/5.7, 5 FSK @ 5.7) and experiencing an
odd issue. Satellites seen stays up, fluctuating between 7-9 sats but the
tracking has trouble fluctuating between 5-1. It spends most of its time in 2D
fix, will 3D fix when it's tracking 4 sats and will report bad geometry at 2
sats. I suspect placement on the tower is the issue and it is having trouble
maintaining the lock. It's on the latest firmware (3.0). I'm going to suggest
we attempt to relocate the CMM4 to have a clearer view of the sky but wanted to
ping you guys for some input.

What do you think? Is the CMM4 failing or is this an (n)LOS issue?

Timothy McNabb
Network Administrator
Velociter Wireless, Inc
(209)838-1221 x107