Found this interesting. I have some AF24's on 2.0 and AF5's on
2.2-beta3. They work fine. If I do a Tools > Discovery, the MT ethernet
counters on both sides will increment FCS and Code errors. Same thing
happens if I run some pings between the radios (not router to router,
radio to radio). I'm guessing this because of the switching method the
AF's use (cut-through?).
- [AFMUG] AF5/24 errors George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting) via Af
- Re: [AFMUG] AF5/24 ... Chuck Macenski via Af
- Re: [AFMUG] AF5/24 ... George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting) via Af
- Re: [AFMUG] AF5/24 ... timothy steele via Af
- Re: [AFMUG] AF5... Chuck Macenski via Af
- Re: [AFMUG] AF5/24 ... Bill Prince via Af
- Re: [AFMUG] AF5... Chuck Macenski via Af
- Re: [AFMUG] AF5... Bill Prince via Af
- Re: [AFMUG] AF5... George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting) via Af
- Re: [AFMUG]... Chuck Macenski via Af
- Re: [AFMUG]... Tyson Burris @ Internet Communications Inc via Af
