Uh noooo!
 I also need to find some of the horror stories from tower america that
 talk about the use of "Quality" Zip ties on a tower :)
If you are looking for a temp install and coming back in a couple years then yes
Zip ties are the ticket otherwise build it like you mean it.
 I am not a big fan of pipe clamps either.