Yes,
that is a quality tie.
 I just try to avoid any thing with a tie in it.
when we first started doing cat5 bestronics foil cable up a tower we used PVC and #12 black wire to tie most every thing
down.
We have since come acustom to using cable trays and support hangers using HDPFE 2" conduit with superior essex armored on
all new sites or any rebuild that has to be done.
We even go as far as using the 3/8" grommets and hangers to the radios to support the essex cable.

It seems a little excessive on our part but when deploying a 5k radio sector it only makes sense to put a little more into
the backbone supporting it.