I have one at home to play with. I generally like it but for now you can
only support and manage it with an Android or iOS app with no cloud
support... yet. They say it is coming so we can manage multi-site and
remotely like UniFi but for now you have to be on the layer2 network with
the AP's to configure them. Performance seems similar to UniFi but there
are added improvements like auto channel scan and band steering and some
QOS built-in.

There is very little that can be configured yet. You can select channel but
not channel size and the auto channel selection has caused a few issues
with packet loss while the channels change but once it scans the entire
band, it is very stable. We get 20% off by buying through a reseller so
followup with Xclaim on who their preferred distributor is.

--
Darin Steffl
Minnesota WiFi