from: http://tech.slashdot.org/story/14/11/11/2345213/fcc-confirms-delay-of-new-net-neutrality-rules-until-2015

"/The Federal Communications Commission will abandon <http://www.dailydot.com/politics/net-neutrality-fcc-tom-wheeler-delayed-obama/>itsearlier promise <https://www.fcc.gov/blog/setting-record-straight-fcc-s-open-internet-rules>to make a decision on new net neutrality rules this year. Instead, FCC Press Secretary Kim Hart said, "there will not be a vote on open internet rules on the December meeting agenda. That would mean rules would now be finalized in 2015." The FCC's confirmation of the delay came just as President Barack Obamalaunched a campaign <http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/11/10/statement-president-net-neutrality>to persuade the agency to reclassify broadband Internet service as a public utility./Opensource.com is alsorunning an interview with a legal advisor at the FCC <http://opensource.com/government/14/11/fcc-advisor-talks-net-neutrality>. He says, "There will be a burden on providers. The question is, 'Is that burden justified?' And I think our answer is 'Yes.'""
--

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>