Cute.

More red tape and BS hoops to jump through.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Josh Reynolds via Af
  To: af@afmug.com ; WISPA General List
  Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 7:33 PM
  Subject: [AFMUG] "FCC Confirms Delay of New Net Neutrality Rules Until 2015"

  from:
http://tech.slashdot.org/story/14/11/11/2345213/fcc-confirms-delay-of-new-net-neutrality-rules-until-2015

  "
  The Federal Communications Commission will abandon its earlier promise to
make a decision on new net neutrality rules this year. Instead, FCC Press
Secretary Kim Hart said, "there will not be a vote on open internet rules on
the December meeting agenda. That would mean rules would now be finalized in
2015." The FCC's confirmation of the delay came just as President Barack Obama
launched a campaign to persuade the agency to reclassify broadband Internet
service as a public utility.
  Opensource.com is also running an interview with a legal advisor at the FCC.
He says, "There will be a burden on providers. The question is, 'Is that burden
justified?' And I think our answer is 'Yes.'""
  --

  Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
  SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com