For WISPs, you need to focus on the OSHA content related to construction. I
require OHSA 10, at a minimum,  for all employees now, including CPR CERT.
Everyone in our industry should be doing a pre climb safety meeting as well but
I have yet to see ANYONE do it.

I'm not an expert here at all but that's what what I was taught from the
cellular side.

Sent from my iPhone