From: Af [af-boun...@afmug.com] on behalf of That One Guy via Af [af@afmug.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 4:24 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 5.1 PMP rules

Really? My cheetsheet shows much lower EIRPs - 22 on PtP and 16 on PmP!!

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Dan Petermann via Af
<af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:
awesome, Thank you

On Nov 12, 2014, at 2:58 PM, George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting) via Af

--
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts
you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them