I wanna know how my web pages can get as many views as Kim Kardashian’s butt.

From: Jason Petrillo via Af
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 11:28 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] WARNING: Steamy Subject Matter

So that is what it takes to get your attention…

As has been mentioned several times in the recent past we are working on the
Animal Farm 9 agenda.  We could really use some input from you the participants
in this process.   Currently I am counting on the usual suspect to show their
wares in a similar fashion to what they have done in the past. Beyond that I
would ask what would you like to learn more about?  Panel discussions?  How to
meet girls?  How to pick the perfect emoticon to best capture mood and
intonation?  I’m open to anything and would be happy to chase down industry
experts to enlighten us all.

Thoughts?

If you would rather not respond to the group with your suggestions please feel
free to contact me at ja...@cni.net or 360.442.4414.

Thanks,

Jason Petrillo

Last Mile Gear