+1 on the IPv6. I understand the routing, but looking more specifically about handing off Dualstacked to customers. CPE Hardware support/configuration, Etc.

Perhaps some sort of 6 to 4 gateway talk. We have boatloads of IPv6 space, but sparse IPv4. Can we hand out only IPv6 addresses to customers, would they notice. Would they care?

Nate