Yeah, I spoke with someone that works in another aspect of the wireless industry and he said the same thing.

George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting) via Af wrote:
We are co-located with 450 SCADA on a couple sites without problems. I'm thinking they'd need to be putting out a LOT of power for harmonics to come into play. Unless there's maybe like a mismatched antenna or something.

Also, it just so happens that 915x4 = 3660. I have several 900APs right next to 3650 APs and do not see any problem there. I have even set up a 900AP at full power and a 3GHz 450AP right next to each other on the bench and the SA on the 450 sees nothing.