Not sure. I don't think the water department is having issues. The engineer spelled out M-H-Z when telling me the frequency on the phone so I don't think he's very familiar with the equipment.

Jerry Richardson via Af wrote:
What margins is he operating at? If he has links that are all strong he won't
notice interference as early as you.

- Jerry