From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of George Skorup (Cyber
Broadcasting) via Af
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 9:25 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 13.2 Issue (Removing frequency checkboxes)

13.2 on the SM definitely does not jive with build 32 on the AP. So.. don't do
that. I forgot I still had that AP on build 32 until it was too late. SMs would
pop in session for about 2 seconds and go down again. Luckily updating the AP
to 13.2 official fixed it.

I'm also seeing 5GHz SMs losing freqs. But it's funny, like 99% of them only
lose 5767.5 and 5807.5. I try to avoid the 2.5 centers whenever I can since
I've noticed exactly what you guys are seeing here in the past, ALL of the 2.5
centers disappear. I don't use 5MHz bandwidth, and I usually lock the scan list
on the SM down to the band the AP is operating in. So maybe that's why I was
losing only a couple freqs.