I talked the boss into trying the syncinjectors primarily so I had an
excuse to have a sitemonitor at each site. Who would want a network
controlled relay capability, if youre putting it up top, you get a temp
sensor of sorts out of the deal.

I did not, however realize you can run these things without a site monitor,
thats a good tidbit of info to keep in ones back pocket

--
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you