I saw a comment somewhere last night... "Early Black Friday sale, everything
100% off in Ferguson".

________________________________
From: Af [af-boun...@afmug.com] on behalf of Chuck McCown via Af [af@afmug.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 10:31 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ot: may be some interesting listening here in an hour

A good looting is a perfect warm-up exercise for the holiday season.
When we ran the Radio Shack, this was the time of the year for break ins and
burglaries.
One time they threw a large rock through the window and were in and out in 2
minutes.
The next incident happened before we could even get the window fixed.

Security cameras satisfied our curiosity as to what happened, but they never
helped the cops catch anyone.