From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Ray Savich via Af
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 2:02 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] RANT: Cambium Spec sheets

Hi Dan.
Please send me your direct email.
ray.sav...@cambiumnetworks.com

thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Dan Petermann via Af
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 1:56 PM
To: af@afmug.com

Nope, not working.

I've just wasted almost 2 hours on a project because I can't get the
data I need for a client. This is why having to enter data just to get
info on a product is a very bad idea. If they hadn't specified the
radios I would have went elsewhere.

Having said that I need the following:
ePMP - the entire line including the PTP series and antennas.
PTP450 and antennas

On Nov 25, 2014, at 12:27 PM, Ray Savich via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:

> Hi
> It should be working now. Let me know what specific one(s) you need.
> Ray

Af
> Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 12:12 PM
> To: af@afmug.com
> Subject: [AFMUG] RANT: Cambium Spec sheets
>
> Here I sit trying to get work done for the week and I need some specs
for some Cambium gear.

> Go to the website select the data sheets I need, enter the captcha
data and nothing.

> Enter the new one after the page reloads........ noting happens.
>
> Do it again..... no spec sheet
>
> Enter it again after another reload.....nothing.
>
> Look for similar gear where data sheets are not a national
secret......JACKPOT!