The captchya really, really, really needs to DIAF.  Please make it DIAF.

If the site is being overloaded by a Ubiquiti botnet downloading the PDF's
over and over again to crash the site (which has to be the only reason for
the captchya?  right?)  there has to be a better way...

-Signed,
asdf asdf of asdf incorporated.
Installing asdf since 1234.