Best Buy is advertising a Samsung 50" LED 1920x1080 TV at $199 each. I
wouldn't mind getting six of those and wall mounting them, connecting them
to a desktop PC showing all sorts of network monitoring stuff.

Wall mounts for one-axis (tilt) from monoprice are relatively inexpensive,
it's just a thick chunk of steel from China.

I'm not going to stand in line for them, I don't care about it that much.