Let me know when you find a video card to run them without a bunch of adapters cobbeled together. That's the part I'm hung up on now. Anyone know what the restaurants use to run those menu boards?

On 11/25/2014 4:24 PM, Eric Kuhnke via Af wrote:
Best Buy is advertising a Samsung 50" LED 1920x1080 TV at $199 each. I wouldn't mind getting six of those and wall mounting them, connecting them to a desktop PC showing all sorts of network monitoring stuff.

Wall mounts for one-axis (tilt) from monoprice are relatively inexpensive, it's just a thick chunk of steel from China.

I'm not going to stand in line for them, I don't care about it that much.

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 2:14 PM, Chuck McCown via Af <af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

    I know a company that would actually go through the night before
    and up the price on everything (clothing store with tags on each
    item) and then have a huge discount sale for BF but the end result
    was the price was actually higher than before the sale.
    *From:* Matt Hardy via Af <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Sent:* Tuesday, November 25, 2014 2:43 PM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] ot: may be some interesting listening here
    in an hour
    I worked retail in high school & college, and every Black Friday,
    we'd put up some signs saying we were having deals, but everything
    was the same price.
    The lines from the cash registers would line up to the back of the
    store, people waiting in line to pay the same price they'd pay the
    week before or after. Never understood it ;)
    On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 2:17 PM, Mike Hammett via Af <af@afmug.com