What we need is for Accedian to sell the continuous-throughput-testing patent they have to another vendor.

josh reynolds :: chief information officer
spitwspots :: www.spitwspots.com

On 11/30/2014 09:17 PM, Scott Vander Dussen via Af wrote:
Seems like the new AFMUG list scraped my PDF attachment off that last email,
here's a dropbox link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6582330/WebJunk/ERPS_Towers.pdf

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Scott Vander Dussen via Af
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2014 22:11
To: 'AF Cambium List (af@afmug.com)'
Subject: [AFMUG] ERPS: G.8032 vs Brocade MRP vs ?

Looking to add Ethernet ring protection switching into our network.  I've
attached a PDF demonstrating the topology of the test tower set.  I'm leaning
toward a G.8032v2 implementation simply because it's ITU standards based and
not vendor specific.  Other options include Brocade MRP, Moxa Turbo Chain, etc.
 Any shared wisdom would be greatly appreciate before we get ourselves pot
committed.

Scott