Ah the big bird ate my (xxx) ploy!   Back in the mid 90's we some Cushcraft
Yagi antenna pigtails get chewed by birds and water get inside them...those
antennas shipped with Solectek AirLAN bridges.    ended up switching many
to TY-900's.
Worse is when they build nests or pigeons dump on them and towers...yukk

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390