Jaime,

How can they do that with some REAL killer horn parts?

Paul

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza via Af
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2014 5:47 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] SAF Hybrid interface question

or a Dirty Loop...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nls1HtXQe8E

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 3:30 PM, Daniel White via Af
<af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:
Glad you got it figured out Paul.  Sorry I was in meetings or on airplanes all
day today.

Yes you can power the radio directly with DC and then use the CAT5e interface
for data and not the fiber interface.  Or both.  It's just a switch inside.
Just make sure not to create a network loop or something like that :-)

Daniel White – Managing Director
SAF North America LLC

Cell:              (303) 746-3590<tel:%28303%29%20746-3590>
Skype: danieldwhite
daniel.wh...@saftehnika.com<mailto:daniel.wh...@saftehnika.com>