Fortunately, we never bought the WiMax Kool-Aid.

--
bp
<part {dash} 15 {at} SkylineBroadbandService {dot} com>

On 12/3/2014 10:13 AM, Rajesh Vijayakumar via Af wrote:
We are looking specifically for beta coverage on PMP320 co-location. If anyone is trying this or have specific questions, please let us know. You can also contact me off-list at rajesh.vijayaku...@cambiumnetworks.com <mailto:rajesh.vijayaku...@cambiumnetworks.com>.

Rajesh Vijayakumar
Cambium Networks