Andrew is the same way, not sure about RFS.

Arkivator/LEAX is pretty cool about it… at least the last time I tried.

No clue on Tongyu… have not had to cross that bridge but knowing them they
would be cool with it as long as there was no real technical reason (some
vendors are good at coming up with very well reasoned technical reasons that
don’t make a lick of difference in the real world).

Daniel White | Managing Director

SAF North America LLC

Cell:

(303) 746-3590