I told them to make a snap-on radome with the sub-reflector integrated into it. That would provide less wind load and keep ice off of the feedhorn, plus speed up assembly.

I'm not sure what the polarization is. I thought the Force100 was -/+45, so the 110 is probably the same, but there's no way to tell.