Here is one I did:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp4nKu4SaIs&feature=youtu.be

-----Original Message----- From: Sterling Jacobson via Af
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 12:49 PM
To: 'af@afmug.com'
Subject: [AFMUG] Wireless router internet help video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOdOBVKenzQ

Just got another support ticket complaining of crappy to no internet for 10 days...

Response to my queries of specifics:

"we are wireless. The fastest we've seen in the last two weeks is about 30 mbps up or down. Sometimes it's so weak, I can't even test it. I reset our router several times... It's always slow, but sometimes our devices can't even open pages because it's so slow or even dead for a few minutes."

It's the same old "my internet hasn't worked for days" problem that isn't our problem.

Does anyone have a better video/solution than this one, for explaining to customers your 'wireless router' sucks problem?