I am more of a: ” And that was Otis Elevator singing Baby, I’ve Had My Ups and
Downs” type of guy.

From: That One Guy via Af
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 2:03 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Wireless router internet help video?

Chuck, I need you to record yourself saying "k billies super sounds of the 70s
weekend just on comin with this little ditty"

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 2:27 PM, Chuck McCown via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:

  Here is one I did:
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp4nKu4SaIs&feature=youtu.be

  -----Original Message----- From: Sterling Jacobson via Af
  Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 12:49 PM
  To: 'af@afmug.com'
  Subject: [AFMUG] Wireless router internet help video?

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOdOBVKenzQ

  Just got another support ticket complaining of crappy to no internet for 10
days...

  Response to my queries of specifics:

  "we are wireless.  The fastest we've seen in the last two weeks is about 30
mbps up or down.  Sometimes it's so weak, I can't even test it.  I reset our
router several times...
  It's always slow, but sometimes our devices can't even open pages because
it's so slow or even dead for a few minutes."

  It's the same old "my internet hasn't worked for days" problem that isn't our
problem.

  Does anyone have a better video/solution than this one, for explaining to
customers your 'wireless router' sucks problem?

--

All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts
you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them