This reminds me to reach out to Liz about some abandoned licenses around here.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Paul Conlin via Af" <af@afmug.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 8:05:35 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] licensed prior coordination notifications

Go ahead and issue the PCN for the 11 that is clear now. If they aren't paying
attention you are golden. If they are then submit the license request anyway.
It will be rubber stamped and issued. Their protest, if they bother, is going
to have to include documentation of their squatting and that is not going to
help their case. Someone needs to stand up to these guys. Might as well be you
Mark.

PC
Blaze Broadband

On December 15, 2014 8:16:04 PM EST, Mark Radabaugh via Af <af@afmug.com>