The squatting by the HFT guys is really ticking me off at the moment.   I need
an additional link on a path and can’t find any working channels in 11Ghz.
I’m going to have to replace the existing 11Ghz link with 2 18Ghz links instead
of adding a polarization to the existing 11Ghz.   It doubles the cost for a
path that the HFT guys have been sitting on for at least 2 years.

Mark