I think when all is said and done, a flash drive will have come into play.

Im betting the primary data breach was through that avenue and the others
were secondary using data gained.

Wouldnt be surprised if one of the two already filing suit were involved.

I find it hard to believe that a company the size of sony, whos primary
profit driver is its digital content did not have any mechanisms in place
for IDS and DLP. That volume of data traversing their network would have
been flagged, I doubt the screeners of their newest unreleased movies were
just sitting on a NAS with no security

It may be easiest to locate the mole inside through a review of employee
credit card record. Just find the ones who purchased new underwear in the
last month. Im pretty sure they shit their pants when this thing blew up
the way it did, they went from thief to domestic terrorist over night.

--
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you