The number of movies alone has to be huge in data size, even if they were
stored in some proprietary compressed format its got to be way more than a
handful of GB. Its doubtful Sony will elaborate on the exact number and its
certain the "hackers" will exaggerate the number.

Truth be told, it was me with my mad hAcK SkLZ that did it.

--
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you