Yep,
When you get time review the bugs in 5.26.. I remember an issue with a Rb433 do the very similar with a DVR system and If I remember it had something to do with the amount UDP connections or traffic over a single port.
 remove the DVR and check it after 4 or 5 hours to see if it reboots.
If it does not, I would upgrade to 6.23 if possible.