From: Bill Prince via Af
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2014 1:09 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Question on the Sony Hack

Interesting theory.� But...

I feel that internet access in NK is so poor, that it almost defies logic that
someone from inside NK actually pulled this off.� I heard one white-hat guy
saying there is only one pipe in; and it's not that big of a pipe to begin with.

I think there is "probably" someone on the inside of Sony (who may have some
sort of Korean ties) that was offended by the movie, and did something on the
down-low to enable Korean "buddies" to perpetrate this hack.

I'm also offended that the media is making this some kind of US government
issue.� The government was not a target of this hack; Sony was.� In case
anyone didn't notice, I think that Sony is still a Japanese company.

--
bp
<part {dash} 15 {at} SkylineBroadbandService {dot} com>