I went today to a place here called Berland's House of Tools that carries
serious, manly tools for professionals.  I try to avoid going to Berland's
because you could easily drop $1000 there if you bring your credit cards.
Luckily my cards are maxed out and I only got a few things I actually needed.
At least they are in an industrial park and nowhere near a mall.  You do not
want to drive anywhere near a mall until Dec. 26.

But I did see some cool new items if you're shopping for presents for your
install vans.

Like these Milwaukee HollowCore nut driver sets that can be used on all-thread
and have hex shafts you can take a wrench to:

SAE set:  http://www.milwaukeetool.com/hand-tools/screwdrivers/48-22-2507
metric set:  http://www.milwaukeetool.com/hand-tools/screwdrivers/48-22-2517

And Klein has some hollow shaft 1/4” impact driver sockets in 7/8, 1/2 and 9/16
size, including models with 5 and 10 inch long shafts:

http://www.kleintools.com/catalog/power-tool-accessories/power-nut-drivers

I needed a replacement for my favorite Bahco brand diagonal cutters, which I
see are made in Spain now rather than Sweden, we’ll see if the quality is the
same.  Also needed some long bellhanger bits.  I avoided walking through the
whole store or I would have found more cool things.  I was tempted by the
adjustable 310 lumen LED flashlights at the checkout, similar to these:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BOV9QD6