From: Daniel White via Af
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2014 9:52 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Oh holy oracle of AF

When I climbed regularly… I only wore cargo pants (always easier to put that
tool in your cargo pants pocket for a minute than anywhere else it seemed to
me).  My phone went in a pocket that was not inaccessible from my harness.  For
winter, my Carharts had plenty of pockets to tuck a phone into.

I’d never trust a belt clip for anything on a tower.  Even two-way radios I’d
rig some sort of lanyard and tie it to my harness as I had a few of those belt
clips slide off my harness on towers.

I’d probably buy these now… or something similar to climb towers in:
http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/workwear/fire-hose/work-clothes/fh-pants.aspx

Anyways I agree… belt clip for phones must be a regional thing or an age thing,
as I don’t know anyone locally that uses them (except my Father in Law… but he
is in IT as well).  My sons would laugh at me as well if I wore one.  Iphone 5s
fits nice in my pocket… main reason I have not even thought about the 6 yet.

Daniel White

(303) 746-3590