Not double.  3500 mah versus 3300 mah.

Screen is only slightly bigger (5" versus 4.7").

But I'm really happy with this phone. Don't anticipate switching until it dies. It's a couple years old now, and it is stable, fast, and smooth.

I don't know about others claims of android crashing. Mine hasn't crashed once in the two years that I've had it. It may have been an issue with early versions of android, but I've only experienced jelly bean (+), and it just keeps trucking.

--
bp
<part {dash} 15 {at} SkylineBroadbandService {dot} com>