The antennas are too small to be useful in most places.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Carl Peterson via Af" <af@afmug.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 9:49:02 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Balting Networks selling AF5 for $850

I get the feeling that AF5s aren't selling too well and there is a bunch of old
inventory they are trying to move. AF24s are still selling well.

On Dec 22, 2014, at 8:44 AM, Keefe John via Af < af@afmug.com > wrote:

It'd be nice to see the AF24 @ $850 too.

On 12/22/2014 8:38 AM, Eric Kuhnke via Af wrote:

Well crap, that was not supposed to happen. Baltic is selling the AF5 for $850.
Is this the new normal, not $995? 150 bucks off makes it somewhat more
attractive versus some other options, if I can use it for short distance
FDD-like links and keep it in 1024QAM mode.