How many come on a pallet? We just bought two AF5's from Baltic. The boxes were large enough for one of our guys to get into and pop out of when an unsuspecting co-worker walked past. We are going to try them on a six mile link and we'll see what happens. I'm planning on getting more bandwidth out of them then the Rocket we currently have deployed but I'm not holding my breath for full modulation. Why do you say you're looking for FW to make them useful? What do we need to be aware of?

Joe Falaschi
e-vergent broadband

On 12/24/14, 3:08 PM, cjwstudios via Af wrote:
I bought a pallet of AF5's...still waiting to see if a FW version comes out that makes them useful. I'm not too impressed.

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 8:52 AM, Mike Hammett via Af <af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

    The antennas are too small to be useful in most places.

    http://www.ics-il.com

<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>

    *From: *"Carl Peterson via Af" <af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>>
    *To: *af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Sent: *Monday, December 22, 2014 9:49:02 AM
    *Subject: *Re: [AFMUG] Balting Networks selling AF5 for $850

    I get the feeling that AF5s aren't selling too well and there is a
    bunch of old inventory they are trying to move.  AF24s are still
    selling well.

    On Dec 22, 2014, at 8:44 AM, Keefe John via Af <af@afmug.com
    <mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

        It'd be nice to see the AF24 @ $850 too.

        On 12/22/2014 8:38 AM, Eric Kuhnke via Af wrote:

            Well crap, that was not supposed to happen. Baltic is
            selling the AF5 for $850. Is this the new normal, not
            $995?  150 bucks off makes it somewhat more attractive
            versus some other options, if I can use it for short
            distance FDD-like links and keep it in 1024QAM mode.

            On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 2:36 PM, Eric Kuhnke via Af